Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
josephnewbrown
Posté le:
18/4/2024 05:00
Sujet du message:
Malegra FXT Plus
Répondre            
Email:
josephnewbrown@gmail.com

Malegra FXT Plus is a medication designed to address two common male sexual concerns: erectile dysfunction (ED) and premature ejaculation (PE). It combines two active ingredients, sildenafil citrate (a PDE5 inhibitor) and fluoxetine (a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor or SSRI). Here's how Malegra FXT Plus works and its effects:

Erectile Dysfunction Treatment: The sildenafil citrate in Malegra FXT Plus improves erectile function by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation. It does so by inhibiting the enzyme phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5), which degrades the cGMP molecule responsible for relaxing smooth muscles and dilating blood vessels in the penis, facilitating an erection.

Premature Ejaculation Management: The fluoxetine component of Malegra FXT Plus helps manage premature ejaculation by increasing serotonin levels in the brain. This action can improve control over ejaculation and delay the reflex that triggers ejaculation, leading to a longer time to ejaculation during sexual activity.

Dual Action for Enhanced Sexual Performance: Malegra FXT Plus combines the benefits of improving erectile function and delaying ejaculation, resulting in enhanced sexual performance and satisfaction for men experiencing both ED and PE simultaneously.

Effectiveness and Safety: Malegra FXT Plus has been shown to be effective in treating ED and PE, but it's crucial to use it responsibly and under the guidance of a healthcare provider. Like other medications, it may have potential side effects such as headache, nausea, dizziness, and changes in blood pressure, so any persistent or severe side effects should be reported to a healthcare professional.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum